I'm at work, at the storage place. I'm not getting rained on, or renting people U-Hauls. It's pretty uneventful this morning, but I woke up early and got your text about getting back. My mom thought it was 8:12 and woke me up, but it was 6:12. It's been 24, almost 25 hours since I saw you last. It's been a tough 24 hours.
Campbell was a sweetheart yesterday, and we didn't end up going to the mall cause mom was too tired from Ranger to take us. So we made brownies and had a bitch fest about the world. Apparentely Sam talked about me every morning in early bird gym. And honestly, I was surprised, because he always tells me he never ever talks about me. But apparentely I made up his morning chatter. Then we went to Katherine Legge with Ranger and Lucky, and Mom. Got to run them all, I guess. Katherine Legge dog park is so gorgeous, I felt like there should be fairies dancing around the creek or something. It made me miss you a bit. I've decided if I ever get married I kind've want to get married there. By the willows.
Jack Johnson is basically keeping me sane, cause John Mayer makes me cry too much. I might hang out with Becky today, but we're supposed to get really bad weather around 2 (normal Chicagoan time), and so it depends on whether or not it's pouring rain or tornadoing.
When you get a chance I want to hear about Ireland, because I miss you. Do you get internet access at the house you're staying at? Is it fun? Do they speak gaelic? How's your mom? (her behavior, not her well - being). I just miss you. I'm kind've reconsidering the Connecticutt trip too, I don't want to be away from you that long. I love you, and keep the acorn close.
Love,
Lizzie
p.s. check your email (the halfofforever2 one). I sent you some stuff - I've been thinking about Sunday night, a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment