So today I got to see the inside's of Becky's and Karl's relationship. It's not as perfect as I thought it was, which makes me feel a lot better about things. I mean, Becky told me all this shit about her and Karl and I'm like, wow, I'm really lucky with Conor. I mean, sure we've had some incidents with other girls and crap but it's really not that bad. Most of it's me freaking out about ze momesitas.
I miss you! But I'm listening to RENT and it always helps. I found a website that I can easily download tons of RENT sheet music from. It's wonderful. It's not even transposed into some weird key (which so many do to avoid copyright laws, or they have original lame arrangements). Like this is legit from the published RENT book from the publisher.
Whenever I listen to 'I'll cover you' and 'love heals' I think about you. But in a good way. Like a happy warm feeling way. Easy A is like the best movie ever. That and Semi Precious Weapons, and Gregory Gorgeous (which I watched with my dad tonight a bit) inspired me to paint my nails bright red. It makes me feel badass. I'm going to be badass. Let's be badass. Like let's elope in Vegas or something.
So tomorrow, we get into the single digits of days until I see you again! I've almost survived a Conor - less week. I'm actually okay with that. I feel like I'm in this constant struggle of being either totally in love or totally alone and just being trampy. It's fun to be trampy, but I prefer love. There's a lot of pain in both though. Any affair of the heart is bound to be painful sometime. But I think this one's worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment