Monday, June 27, 2011

Neglect and Survival.

      I've neglected this blog for two days, partially because I've been to lazy to screw with the modem to get internet on my computer, and partially because I had a definite way of communicating with you when I knew you had wifi. But now I am thrown into the throes of uncertainty (insert duhduhduhhh sound effect here).
      The past week has been a week of surviving. I survived a week without you, Sam, or Alex. This week I survived a tornado, and a lesson with Mrs. Huang. I survived eating way too many Doritos, and I survived being a third wheel. I'd like to think of these things as accomplishments, but they're really just life. People survive shit much worse everyday, but considering my comfortable average middle class life, a tornado and you being gone in one week is relatively shitty. But I'm not going to congratulate myself just yet, because you're still not home. I mean, if life was fair, you would be coming home today.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment